Low Voltage Technician – Columbia, S.C.
QEI Security & Technology is seeking a low-voltage wiring technician to join our team. This position comes with guaranteed full-time hours, competitive pay with possible performance bonuses plus career growth opportunities.
Looking for an experienced integrator/technician for installations including rough-ins and trim-outs both in new residential construction and some retro-fitting of existing homes. The Integrator/technician must be able to meet the physical demands of the work sites and complete installation, service work and troubleshooting issues related to phone, data, TV and audio/video applications. On installations, this person will need to be able to read floor plans and provide quality installations, while maintaining safety standards and working efficiently as part of a team.
- 1 Year Experience in low-voltage/voice/data/construction field
- Must have a valid driver’s license, 3-year clear driving record and pass a criminal background check
- Salary based on experience
- Cell phone
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
If you are interested in joining our team, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information, call 843-553-7576.