VP of Operations – Charleston, S.C.
QEI Security & Technology provides low-voltage and residential security services throughout South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia.
QEI Security & Technology is currently looking for a VP of Operations in Charleston, S.C. to oversee all low voltage and security operations. This position is a member of the leadership team directly responsible for 5-10 employees and indirectly responsible for 30 employees.
- Develop and maintain ongoing job cost accounting to allow timely reviews of effectiveness and profitability of all work performed
- Lead the Charleston security and low voltage operations teams, providing schedules, training, project management and corrective action
- Assist in developing company business goals and strategies
- Manage inventory and ordering processes
- Consistently visit all geographic markets to ensure effective operation, quality and resources
- Maintain current knowledge of technologies and trends and continually strengthen skills.
- Strong leadership skills, to include solid project management skills
- Capable of managing multiple projects concurrently and managing multiple team members concurrently
- Able to set and meet budgets and deadlines per job
- Perform well under pressure
- Customer service oriented, BOTH internal and external
- Effective communication (oral, written, listening), organization, prioritization, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail
- Willing to accept new challenges in changing business landscape
- Experience managing and mentoring other employees
- Ability to demonstrate a credible and trustworthy presence through professionalism, demeanor, and broad technical knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of applicable codes and standards
- Expertise in the various system and/or vendors for security and low voltage products