Home Automation Entertainment Components
Make your home party-ready with audio and video components in Charleston, SC
With an advanced home automation system, you can watch TV, access your Blu-ray movie collection or enjoy your entire music library using a remote control, your smart phone or your tablet. All it takes is a single tap to close the shades, fade the lights and turn the receiver to the perfect volume. Start today by automating just your family room or home theater, or go big with whole-home automation. Your system is completely scalable, allowing you to add audio, video, lighting or climate control at any point. Call today to get started on your home automation upgrade in Charleston, SC or a surrounding area.
Rest assured that your system will be installed and programmed by a QEI Security technician with at least 10 years of experience in the industry. Each technician in Charleston or elsewhere in South Carolina has the skill and creativity to adapt the system to your lifestyle.
- Have all your music options at your fingertips – a feature that’s great even if you’re not a serious music lover. Send music from virtually any source, including your smartphone or tablet, to any room in your house. Even guests can stream music throughout your home.
- Hear classical music in the den, jazz in the kitchen and rock in your teenager’s room all at the same time.
- Play songs from your favorite streaming services, like Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM satellite or your iTunes music library.
- Distribute amplified music to different areas in the house with multi-zone amplifiers.
- Because televisions are the anchor of nearly every control system, let our experienced technicians take the reins.
- Enjoy professional HD TV installation and set-up.
- Automate your home theater experience with one-touch control.
- Access your home control system through your TV.
- Watch video from multiple sources, including media players, hard drives and portable devices, or browse through them all simultaneously.
Free Home Consultation
For some homeowners, peace of mind means every single first floor window is protected. Other homeowners feel that is overkill and simply want to add a few shock sensors that will react if someone bangs on an exterior wall, window or door. At your home consultation, your consultant will explain different ways to protect your home. You will then determine which option makes you the most comfortable and fits within your budget.