Home Security Monitoring Pricing
Schedule a home consultation to design a system that fits your lifestyle, provides the level of protection you want AND fits within your budget.
You can be confident knowing QEI Security & Technology’s 24/7 monitoring is handled by a TMA 5 diamond monitoring center that is both FM and UL approved. The average response time is 45 seconds (compared with a national average of 60 seconds).
- This monitoring rate includes all the life safety devices that you add to your free home security system.
Smart Home Security
- This monitoring rate includes all the life safety devices from the Basic Security package AND all the smart home devices you add to your free home security system.
Complete Surveillance Security
- This monitoring rate includes all life safety devices from the Basic Security package AND up to 4 security cameras. 5+ cameras will increase your monitoring rate by $20/mo.
Free Security Equipment – Always
All QEI Security & Technology security systems include system control through a smartphone app PLUS the following FREE* equipment for new customers:
- Touchscreen control panel
- 3 door/window contacts
- Key fob and pet-friendly motion detector
- Service warranty for the term of the contract
- Yard signs and window decals
All wireless security systems also include our smartphone app, which controls all security, surveillance and home automation functions through one app.
*Contract required. See terms and conditions.
Pricing for Additional Equipment
QEI Security & Technology consultants always have our best offers, so please contact us to find out what we can do for you! We also match competitor’s offers, so if you see a better deal, let us know and we’ll match it to earn your business!
You can add Life Safety Devices to your security system. These devices include monitored smoke detectors, monitored carbon monoxide detectors, shock sensors and more. Or, consider adding Home Automation Devices to your security system. These devices include lighting control, climate control, smart door locks and programmable garage door controllers. and for added protection, Security Cameras you can add to your security system. These include indoor and outdoor HD video cameras.
Free Home Consultation
For some homeowners, peace of mind means every single first floor window is protected. Other homeowners feel that is overkill and simply want to add a few shock sensors that will react if someone bangs on an exterior wall, window or door. At your home consultation, your consultant will explain different ways to protect your home. You will then determine which option makes you the most comfortable and fits within your budget.
Or complete the form and a QEI Security consultant will contact you to discuss your home security and automation options.
By submitting this form, I agree to be contacted by QEI Security even if I'm on a Do Not Call List.