Inside Sales Representative – Charleston, S.C.
The inside sales representative will be responsible for selling systems to residential customers over the phone.
TO APPLY: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Expectations for Inside Sales Representative
- Ability to sell company-provided leads over the phone.
- Ability to manage the sale to completion.
- Professionally answer customer phone calls using a positive tone of voice.
- Maintain detailed records and ensure proper follow-up when necessary.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Collaborate with operations and technicians to ensure that all documentation is communicated properly and to customer’s needs.
- Effectively use CRM system and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quotas and key sales metrics.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and selling skills are a must.
Qualifications for Inside Sales Representative
- High level of comfort in using computer systems within a sales environment (Microsoft Outlook, Excel required), previous experience with CRM systems is a plus
- Strong written and oral-communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Able to pass a background check
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid time off
- Paid training and professional development
- Cell phone
QEI Security & Technology provides a one-stop solution combining quality brands and superior service in home automation systems and 24/7 security monitoring.
QEI Security & Technology has offices in five South Carolina cities: Charleston, Columbia, Bluffton, Greenville and Myrtle Beach. We also work hand-in-hand with many residential builders as the preferred security provider for their communities.
QEI Security & Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer